Yes, I’m on a ride, as the wheels of time spin off, it is
fun and thrilling at times, with heart stopping falls and exasperating up
rides. I don’t want to complain when I am falling down, because without them I won’t
experience the joy of riding high. It
takes me to places far and wide, to people strange and beautiful, loving and wrathful.
There had been times when I struggled so hard, just aiming to reach the goal, there had been triumphs when my hard work had proved itself and I was honored, there had been twists in careers and in life, in love and in relations but life moved on.
There had been times when I felt I was at the top, I couldn’t see any one, filled with self glorification and delight. But time showed that nothing is permanent and there had been times when I had to crush my pride and dignity and come to the ground like the creeping creatures in the mud.
Yes, I cherish the times when I had been blessed by the feelings of love and compassion, but I don’t want to loathe the times when my dream had been shattered because that is what made me stronger.
Yes , my heart becomes warm when I remember the first love, but I don’t want to moan for the times when my heart was broken. These long nights of misery and desolation made me tough and understand life, to control my heart and to move on no matter what. These are the times when I found new reasons to live for, I understood that when I don’t love someone, I love everyone.. all human beings, may be that is what means attaining a Nirvana,
As I said every fall is blessed with a rise. So I am optimistic, I don’t want to see the half empty part of the glass. However worse may the things be, it is the wheel of time that overrides everything, and takes you to a new life which is still better. We lost something just means that we deserve better. It is only a bit of patience that is required.
Life has become joyful again, I have found many reasons to live for, I still keep riding in the roller coaster of life, far and wide.. I am again able to love, flowers of love and compassion are again blooming everywhere. I am happy and I am content and looking forward to a beautiful future. , I am dreaming once more and no body can stop me. And I believe dream is the window to peep into my future, a road map to my destiny. I enjoy the ride no matter what, because life would not be interesting if it had been just a smooth ride and I am happy I chose this path and not the other one..
i understood that when i dont love someone i love everyone all human beings (and every beings as well ) may be that is what means attaining a nirvana
ReplyDeleteu are absolutely right anubha
thats not selfish and limited and little bit lustful love thats unlimited and unconditional and compassionate love of buddha